- About Us
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- ABC DocDrop
Mobile Pay and Digital Wallet
Apple Pay and Google Pay
These are mobile payment and digital wallet services that allow users to make payments in person, in IOS apps, and on the web.
- To sign up for Apple Pay®:
- on your i Phone, Open the Wallet App. Tap ( + ) to add your card
- enter your eligible ABC Credit or Debit Card information or take a picture of the card
- follow the prompts to verify your card for security purposes
- once enabled, authorize payment via a tap of your phone
- double click the side button
- To set up the Google Pay® app:
- Make sure your phone is running Android Lollipop (5.0) or higher
- Download Google Pay
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions
- When you’re asked to, add a card
- You may be asked to set up a screen lock on your Android device. Google Pay works with PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, or retina scanning screen locks. It won’t work with screen locks like Smart Unlock or Knock to Unlock.
- To make purchases in stores: Make sure your device meets software standards, has NFC, and NFC is turned on. Your phone must also have HCE.
- If you have another in-store payment app on your phone: In your phone’s Settings app, make Google Pay the default payment app.
- If your Google Pay app disappeared after you open it for the first time, it may be because the app is not in your main screen. To show it again, in your device settings, change the Home Screen setting to Drawer or Show all apps.