- About Us
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- ABC DocDrop
Take Control of Your Card with My Card Rules
MyCardRules™ is a service that allows you to control your MasterCardTM debit card anywhere, anytime from your smartphone. With this free service from American Bank of Commerce, you will have access to these great features:
- Instantly turn a card OFF if it has been lost, stolen or being misused
- Set transactions to have a specific spending limit
- Get an alert every time your card is used
- Decline in-store or on-line transactions based upon your settings
- Restrict purchases at specific types of stores and/or merchants
- Activate settings to allow card to be used only when your mobile device is nearby
How TO ENROLL
Download the MyCardRules™ APP on the App Store® or Google Play™ on your smartphone. After the app has been downloaded, select "New User" and enter your card information to register. This will include the card number, card expiration date and security code. Then create a username and password. Once your account is created, you can log in to access the "Card Details" screen. Then you will be able to turn card controls On or Off, set controls, manage alert preferences, view recent transactions and more.
Notice of smsGuardian service termination: On June 30, 2020 smsGuardian fraud alert service will be discontinued. If you are currently utilizing this service, we recommend switching to MyCardRules™ for continued alerts and a greater variety of options for handling your debit card.