- About Us
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- ABC DocDrop
Online & Mobile Bill Pay
Simplify your life with American Bank of Commerce’s Online & Mobile Bill Pay. It’s the easiest way for consumers and businesses to make payments, track payments and manage finances. Pay and receive bills from one, secure place – your online banking account. You’ll have more time available by using ABC Bank’s Online & Mobile Bill Pay. Our improved Bill Pay gives consumers and businesses more flexibility and options with their accounts. As a consumer you will be able to make swift payments to businesses or individuals – the cable company, landlord or your babysitter.
Businesses can make payments to individuals and companies. All transactions are fast, easy and secure. Save time and money by managing your finances online.
- Pay a person – Make person-to-person payments to anyone you choose. After you add an individual payee to your Bill Pay account, you can choose from three pay options. Payments are fast, safe and secure and you will save a trip to the post office and/or the bank.
- Transfer Money – Transfer funds from one deposit account to another, anytime, anywhere. You can also transfer funds to another institution, depending on your needs. Set them up for one-time only or reoccurring. You save money by eliminating wire transfer fees and postage fees.
- Giftpay – Send a gift check or charitable contribution from your online Bill Pay account. GiftPay gift checks cost less than most greeting cards and offers a range of colorful designs to suit the occasion and the option for personalization.
- Make Payments – Receive and pay all bills through one website
- 24/7 Access to Accounts – View account balances and transfer money freely between accounts for transactions.
- Customized Text & Email Alerts – Receive email and text notifications to be prepared for approaching due dates. Start using these helpful features today!
Set up Online & Mobile Bill Pay today!
Ease the process of paying bills with Online & Mobile Bill Pay. Log into your online banking account and click the “Bill Pay” link to start the enrollment process.