- About Us
- Personal Banking
- Business Banking
- ABC Bank Home Loans
MasterCard® Business Credit Cards
ABC Bank offers a card program for both consumer and business customers. With any credit card program, you need a financial institution that can work with you on a face to face level. You can rely on American Bank of Commerce to deliver the best service and all the advantages you deserve.
Here are some of the benefits you will enjoy with our card programs:
- No Annual Fee
- Introductory rate of 1.99% for the first 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Competitive Rate Ranges apply after the introductory period based on the card type and your credit worthiness
- Customers can call their own ABC banker for personalized support during banking hours or receive assistance 24/7 from qualified card support members at 866-841-9285.
- Fraud Risk protection monitors real time cardholder activity to develop authorization strategies based on behavioral pattern to improve cardholder relations and reduce overall fraud.
For Business Customers:
In addition to everything above, here are other advantages:
- Eligible discounts for Intuit QuickBooks and TurboTax
- Better money management tool to track and control business expenses and employee spending
- Small business owners can set individual spending limits for each employee.
- Mastercard Mobile Receipt Management
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection
- Consolidated or Individual Pay options Consolidated pay provides the primary account with a statement that includes activity on all cards, as well as individual statements to each sub-account. The primary cardholder makes one payment for all accounts combined. For individual pay, each account receives a regular statement and payment is submitted for each individual account.
- MasterCard Global Service
Stop by any ABC Banking Center Location to pick up an application today.
DISCLOSURE: We do not accept applications outside our business markets. Please refer to the Locations section of our website to determine if your application will be accepted.